TweetDeck for the iPhone and iPod Touch is Released!
TweetDeck, the popular Twitter client for desktops is now available for the iPhone and the iPod Touch.
TweetDeck lets you create groups, search Twitter, manage multiple accounts and easily post your tweets or share photos, link and much more. Plus sync your existing TweetDeck columns between your desktop and iPhone.
– Tweet directly from your iPhone or iPod Touch.
– Manage multiple Twitter accounts.
– Stay up to date – view all new tweets in real time
– View notifications for new tweets received
– Use columns to create your personal dashboard
– Easy setup – Sync with your existing TweetDeck columns.
– Create Groups to easily follow all your friends
– Follow topics in real time with saved searches
– Reply to tweets and send direct messages
– Easily retweet messages
– Share photos with Twitpic and YFrog
– Shorten and share links with your favourite URL shortener
– Follow and unfollow people
– Shake your iPhone to refresh columns
– Manage your favorite tweets
TweetDeck is available free from the App Store and is tested with the iPhone OS 3.0
Some example pictures (see more at the above link):